We are pleased to offer some of the most competitive pricing on quality, pre-owned aesthetic equipment available. We invite you to shop and compare our prices with our competitors. If you can find a price that's lower on a quality laser, we will make every attempt to meet or beat that price.
We understand the need for value in today's economy. We find great quality lasers at low prices and pass the savings onto you. All used devices come with a minimum 90 day limited warranty.
2015 Lumenis Lightsheer Desire with HS and XC Handpieces - Like New Condition
2015 Lumenis Lightsheer Desire with HS and XC Handpieces - Like-New Condition; Manufactured 02/2015; Serial Number 3153, Excellent Cosmetic and Operating Condition - Like New with low pulses! RECENTLY INSPECTED February 2017, Included Handpieces & Pulse Counts: HS 22x35 mm Spot Size Diode Handpiece = 1,644 Pulses; XC 12x12 mm Spot Size Diode Handpiece = 2,836 Pulses; Also Includes: Operator Manual, 2 Pair Operator Eyewear, 1 Pair Patient Eye Shields, (2) Keys, and 90 Day Warranty
Lightsheer Desire Specifications
High Speed (HS) Handpiece
22 x 23 mm
Up to 3 Hz
12 x 12 mm
Up to 3 Hz
The starting point to your success
More and more people desire to have permanent hair reduction. They want a treatment that is effective, fast and comfortable.
To meet these needs, Lumenis, a leader in laser and energy based technologies, developed the LightSheer DESIRE, the new generation of Laser Hair Reduction system from the LightSheer Family of products, so you can grow your business by offering your patients what they DESIRE.
- Versatile 805nm diode laser.
- 3 handpieces with various spot sizes.
- 2 advanced technologies.
- Upgradable features: add capabilities as your practice grows.
The technology behind the DESIRE
Great clinical results begin with the LightSheer DESIRE 805 nm diode laser empowered by two advanced technologies:
Vacuum Assisted High-Speed Integrated Technology A large 22x35 mm spot size enables the use of low-fluence and with a unique mechanism for pain reduction provides effective, fast and comfortable treatment.
ChillTip Technology – Integrated contact cooling provides epidermal protection for treatment areas requiring precision and higher fluence.
How Vacuum Assisted Technology Works
- Vacuum gently draws skin into the handpiece, skin is stretched thin and target is pulled closer to the energy source.
- Energy is applied to target in which melanocytes are spread apart and blood flow is constricted.
- Target is damaged and skin is released.
Advantages of High-Speed Vacuum Assisted Technology
- Efficacy: reduction in competing chromophores enables delivery of laser energy more efficiently.
- Safety: less energy is absorbed by the epidermis and lower fluence is required since the target is closer to the energy source.
- Decreased pain: The unique vacuum mechanism activates tactile and pressure skin receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain sensation.
How ChillTip™ Works
- Skin is cooled before and during treatment.
- Skin is compressed. Laser beam applied to skin and target is damaged
Advantages of ChillTip Technology
- Safety: superior epidermal protection is achieved through ChillTip contact cooling
- Patient comfort: by continuously cooling the skin, pain and discomfort are significantly reduced.
- Efficacy: Compression of the skin rotates follicle closer to the surface, blenches blood vessels and reduces competing chromophores. High fluence enables treatment of areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.
* Shipping is included for the lower 48 United States only. Any shipment outside the lower 48 United States will be shipped at an extra cost. If you live outside this area, please contact us for a free shipping estimate.