We are pleased to offer some of the most competitive pricing on quality, pre-owned aesthetic equipment available. We invite you to shop and compare our prices with our competitors. If you can find a price that's lower on a quality laser, we will make every attempt to meet or beat that price.
We understand the need for value in today's economy. We find great quality lasers at low prices and pass the savings onto you. All used devices come with a minimum 90 day limited warranty.
The Premium has all the features as the standard eCo2, with the addition of an Adjustable Spot Size of 1000 microns, a Handpiece Tip Size of 1000 microns, and Automatic Beam Pulse with dual repeat mode up to 5 shots.
* Burn Scars, Acne Scars, Surgical Scars
* Photo-Damaged Skin
* Large Pores
* Uneven Skin Tone
* Periorbital & Perioral Wrinkles
* Skin Laxity (Deep Wrinkles)
* Total Fractional Skin Resurfacing, Full-Face & Non-Facial
Answering the Need For Better Fractional Technology
Lutronic's eCO2 fractional laser was engineered with a twofold objective - first, to deliver an affordable platform that exceeds the clinical performance of our competitors and second, to create a stable, robust system with minimal service calls.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES ECO2?
TWO LASERS IN ONE
eCO2 is a practical choice for the physician's office because its dual mode capabilities incorporate two distinct lasers. Both fractional and conventional CO2 surgery are available with an optional upgrade, including an incisional handpiece.
Our exclusive static (stamping) and dynamic modes (blending) promote a more uniform and natural look on the skin's surface. This feature eliminates demarcation lines and affords a greater margin of safety especially when treating transition zones, e.g. from the eyes to the forehead.
CCT feature (Controlled Chaos Technology) eliminates bulk heating between fractional zones allowing the skin to cool faster. Realized benefits are faster healing times and the reduced risk of patient discomfort and PIH.
TIME ON TISSUE
Understanding the clinical need for high peak power to deliver certain parameters, our engineers designed a high peak power adjustable system to ensure clinical flexibility. While delivering exactly the same energy, peak power can be varied by adjusting laser pulse durations. This feature is important to target both epidermal and dermal conditions.
EASE OF USE
Choice of beam patterns and wide range of tips allows for treatment flexibility in both area and depth. Our adjustable interval mode, activated only once with the foot pedal, allows continuous firing of the laser. This feature is time-efficient for the physician and affords the patient a faster treatment.
Excellent value package for pricing and warranty.
Patented Controlled Chaos Technology (CCT)
Handpiece has click-activated adjustable scanning controls
Intiutive Touch Screen
High peak power at char free (ultra pulse) mode
Continuous or pulsed operating modes
Randomized or regular beam patterns
Multiple tip sizes and shapes
Upgrade option to conventional CO2 ablative laser (eCO2 PLUS); surgical handpiece also available
* The eCO2 laser beam heats and vaporizes the skin tissue, instantly removing the superficial layers of the skin.
* Each fractional micro spot creates a thermal zone. Intact cells around the treated area help during the healing process. This process induces cell regeneration.
* Immediate tightening and textural improvement is seen after one week of the procedure.
* Shipping is included for the lower 48 United States only. Any shipment outside the lower 48 United States will be shipped at an extra cost. If you live outside this area, please contact us for a free shipping estimate.