We are pleased to offer some of the most competitive pricing on quality, pre-owned aesthetic equipment available. We invite you to shop and compare our prices with our competitors. If you can find a price that's lower on a quality laser, we will make every attempt to meet or beat that price.
We understand the need for value in today's economy. We find great quality lasers at low prices and pass the savings onto you. All used devices come with a minimum 90 day limited warranty.
2006 Alma Soprano XL Refurbished Diode Laser Hair Removal with New Large Spot 10 x 20 mm Handpiece; Excellent Operating and Cosmetic Condition, Single Owner; Manufactured: 08/2006; Serial Number: SP0302; Includes New SHR 810 nm Hair Removal Handpiece (10 x 20mm) Pulse Count = 0 with Sapphire Dual Chill Tip, 1 NIR Handpiece, Key, Footswitch, Operator Manual, 2 Pair Operator Eyewear, 1 Pair Patient Eye Shields, Interlock, and 90 Day Warranty. vw
Diode (continuous wave)
Up to 120 J/cm2
10 - 1,350 ms
12 x 10 mm
Up to 10 Hz SHR Mode, 3 Hz Pulsed Mode
DualChill contact cooling, plus integrated adapter for Zimmer Cryo 5
120/230 VAC, 20/10 A, 50/60 Hz
20" x 22.4" x 47"
Virtually painless hair removal
Like earlier generations of the Soprano Family, The Soprano XL is the perfect solution to differentiate your practice in today's cluttered laser hair removal market. Revolutionary pain-free Soprano treatments have redefined laser hair removal using the gold standard 810-nm diode and Alma's IN-Motion technology. The Soprano's virtually pain-free hair removal offers:
- Gold standard 810-nm laser diode provides reliable results
- Sapphire DualChill tip and optional Zimmer Cryo 5 adapter
- Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair on all skin types, including tanned skin
- IN-Motion technology for virtually pain-free hair removal
- Faster treatment times – huge 12x10 mm spot, up to 10 Hz repetition rate
- Low cost of ownership with no disposables required
- Easy to operate
The Soprano Family of platforms are the ideal standalone hair removal system that is safe, reliable, easy to use - and virtually painless. Through patient-friendly Pain-Free, Hair-Free hair removal procedures, the Soprano adds a proven revenue stream to your practice quickly and easily, as well as deep heating treatments through its NIR handpiece. Alma Lasers supports your Soprano investment through the Alma Lasers Marketing Assistance (A.L.M.A.) program, Office by Alma marketing materials, and an ongoing schedule of training programs.
Near-Infrared (NIR) module
Dermal heating through uniform energy distribution, effective for treating minor muscle pain, joint stiffness and minor muscle strains. The Soprano's NIR offers:
Fast dermal heating - huge 18 cm2 spot
Easy to use
* Shipping is included for the lower 48 United States only. Any shipment outside the lower 48 United States will be shipped at an extra cost. If you live outside this area, please contact us for a free shipping estimate.