We are pleased to offer some of the most competitive pricing on quality, pre-owned aesthetic equipment available. We invite you to shop and compare our prices with our competitors. If you can find a price that's lower on a quality laser, we will make every attempt to meet or beat that price.
We understand the need for value in today's economy. We find great quality lasers at low prices and pass the savings onto you. All used devices come with a minimum 90 day limited warranty.
2003 Hoya ConBio Cynosure Delight Erbium Yag 2900nm Dental Laser; Manufactured 07/2003; Excellent Cosmetic Condition, Good Operating Condition; Includes: New Fiber ($995 Value), (6) New 30 Degree Tips, (5) New Chisel Tips, (2) New Straight Tips, (2) Keys, Right Angle Handpiece, (3) Sleeve Handpieces, Footswitch, Interlock, Operators Manual, Clinical Procedures Guidelines, Warning Sign, Water Refill Kit, and 90 Day Warranty.km
Erbium YAG Dental Laser
2900nm, Pulsed 2.94 Micron Wavelength
VRR TM Provides for Variable Repetition Rates from 3 Hz to 30 Hz for Hard Tissue and Soft Tissue Applications
Utilizes Hoya Con Bio FlexLight TM II Laser Head to Integrate Water, Air and Laser Delivery Seamlessly
Sprays Water 360 Degrees
30 inches x 10 inches x 18 inches
Requires 115 V with 50 Hz to 60 Hz
Removal of existing composite cavity fillings
Soft tissue work
Hard tissue work
* VRR TM - Variable repetition rates. For a smooth finish on hard tissue procedures, and for a wide range of soft tissue applications (3-30 Hz)
* FlexLight TM II . Laser/Air/Water integrated fiber delivery system
* TruTest TM external calibration port
* Small footprint and lightweight. Easy to move from room to room
* Easy-to-use membrane control panel with five preset power levels
* Unique water spray system - 360°
The Hoya Con Bio DeLight laser machine is a favorite in dentistry practices because of its applications in a number of dental procedures, including both hard tissue and soft tissue work. Some popular dental applications made simpler through the use of a Hoya Con Bio DeLight laser system include cavity preparation and the removal of composite fillings.
As a highly portable machine, the Hoya Con Bio DeLight laser equipment can easily be used in different rooms of a dental practice so you can be sure you are getting the most from your machine and increase revenues for your practice.
* Shipping is included for the lower 48 United States only. Any shipment outside the lower 48 United States will be shipped at an extra cost. If you live outside this area, please contact us for a free shipping estimate.