We are pleased to offer some of the most competitive pricing on quality, pre-owned aesthetic equipment available. We invite you to shop and compare our prices with our competitors. If you can find a price that's lower on a quality laser, we will make every attempt to meet or beat that price.
We understand the need for value in today's economy. We find great quality lasers at low prices and pass the savings onto you. All used devices come with a minimum 90 day limited warranty.
15 to 45 J/cm2 for the 560 nm head; 20 to 45 J/cm2 for the 590 nm and 640 nm heads; 90 to 150 J/cm2 for the 1064 nm head; 2 to 12.7 J/cm2 for the 1064 nm Q-Switched head
8 x 34 mm for 560, 590 & 640 nm; 6 mm for 1064 nm; 2, 2.5, 3.5 and 5 mm for the 1064 Q-Switched head
560 nm (590 nm & 640 nm optional)
Cooled with an embedded cooling system. Two temperature settings of approx. 1°C and -15°C
640 x 480 pixel flat-panel touch screen
200 V AC ± 10%, 16A, single phase, 208 V AC ± 10%, 16A, single phase, 230 V AC ± 10%, 13A, single phase, 50/60 Hz dedicated line (standard outlet according to country)
40 x 55 x 106 cm (16" x 22" x 42") without umbilical support, 40 x 55 x 186 cm (16" x 22" x 73") with umbilical support
80 kg (176 lb)
Start or expand your aesthetic practice with the advantages of the IPL Quantum SR, the cost-effective system that's gentle, powerful and fast. With ever-increasing numbers of patients seeking the exciting benefits of IPL Skin Treatments using Photorejuvenation, the IPL Quantum SR system promises to be an indispensable tool for all aesthetic physicians, and it can be upgraded for additional clinical applications.
IPL Skin Treatments using Photorejuvenation treat the full face for a more even skin tone and an overall more radiant complexion. IPL provides gradual improvement over 4 to 6 treatments with very low risk and no "downtime", and is safe enough for application on the neck, chest and hands. In short, photo rejuvenation with the IPL Quantum SR offers a tremendous opportunity for your patients and for you.
The IPL Quantum SR system simultaneously treats a wide range of skin conditions:
SR Heads/Handpieces: 560 nm, 590 nm, 640 nm
- Sun damage
- Age spots (sun-induced freckles)
- Broken capillaries
- Most benign brown pigments
IPL Quantum provides tremendous clinical advantages and business opportunities:
- Large spot size and 2-second repetition rate for quick patient throughput
- High powered and fully adjustable pulse widths allow optimized results.
- High peak power short pulses allow treatment of even lighter pigmented lesions untreatable with low powered pulsed light devices.
- Multiple Synchronized Pulsing provides optimum treatment of vascular and pigmented lesions while sparing the skin.
- Clinically supported with over 10 years of clinical experience
- Simple touch-screen control and suggested settings facilitates treatment for the novice or experienced user
- Lightweight treatment head makes treatment comfortable for the operator
- Integrated surface cooling makes treatment safe and comfortable for the patient
- Integrated calibration system ensures precision with every treatment
- Fast return on investment
- Upgradeable for hair removal, leg vein treatments and tattoo removal to grow with your practice
Benign Cutaneous Vascular Lesions
The 1064 nm laser light has been clinically proven to provide effective treatment of deep and larger telangiectasias, as well as benign cutaneous
vascular lesions such as hemangiomas, and melasma.
•Proven, highly effective Nd:YAG technology for the treatment of leg veins up to 4.0 mm
• Integrated contact cooling for maximum safety and comfort
• Multi-Synchronized Pulsing for optimal efficacy while protecting the skin
* Shipping is included for the lower 48 United States only. Any shipment outside the lower 48 United States will be shipped at an extra cost. If you live outside this area, please contact us for a free shipping estimate.