We are pleased to offer some of the most competitive pricing on quality, pre-owned aesthetic equipment available. We invite you to shop and compare our prices with our competitors. If you can find a price that's lower on a quality laser, we will make every attempt to meet or beat that price.
We understand the need for value in today's economy. We find great quality lasers at low prices and pass the savings onto you. All used devices come with a minimum 90 day limited warranty.
2001 Cutera CoolGlide Vantage with Laser Hair Removal, Vein Removal and Laser Genesis; Manufactured 11/2001; Good Cosmetic and Operating Condition, Pulse Count = 783,000; Performs Laser Hair Removal and Laser Vein Removal; Includes: (1) Handpiece with 3, 5, 7 & 10 mm Adjustable Spot Sizes, (1) New Footswitch, (1) Key, (1) Operator Manual, (1) Operator Eyewear, (1) Patient Eyewear, and 90 Day Warranty
Up to 300 J/cm2
3, 5, 7, 10 mm
1 - 300 msec
Single Shot to 2 Hz
Yes, Adjustable Size
Laser Hair Removal
Laser Vein Removal
* Treat all skin types (I-VI) including tanned skin in the summer.
* Patented PowerFlex technology provides fast treatments and high efficacy
* Independent control of fluence, pulse duration and repetition rates allows you to tailor your treatment parameters
* Copper cooling provides the most efficient method of cooling for optimal skin protection.
* Large spot size (10 mm) for maximum speed and optimal penetration at all follicle depths.
* Easy on the fly spot size adjustment 3, 5, 7, 10 mm
* Safely Treats discrete vessels, high pressure vessels and deep veins
Why Cutera for hair and vein removal?
Cutera has been the pioneer in establishing the “all skin type” hair removal practice. With years of experience behind us, safety, versatility, efficacy and speed top the wish list from physicians who are incorporating hair removal into their practice. We have all of it!!! Cutera’s multiple hair removal devices include Alexandrite, Diode and Nd:YAG treatment modes – for all skin types.
Hair removal is still the #1 requested aesthetic procedure. Our philosophy is to make certain that the customer has exactly what they need to make their investment productive – above all, with satisfied patients.
The Excel safely and effectively treats discrete vessels, high pressure vessels and deep veins.
•Patented PowerFlex technology provides fast treatments and high efficacy; allows independent control of fluence, pulse duration and repetition rates to tailor your treatment parameters.
•Contact copper cooling provides the most efficient method of cooling for optimal skin protection and comfort.
•The “clearview” handpiece feature prevents vessel closure due to contact pressure.
•Easy on-the-fly spot size adjustment (3, 5, 7 mm) facilitates optimal selection for safety and results.
* Shipping is included for the lower 48 United States only. Any shipment outside the lower 48 United States will be shipped at an extra cost. If you live outside this area, please contact us for a free shipping estimate.